IEB 2020 CONFERENCE POSTPONED TO 2021
the outbreak of SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19) has created great concern all over the world. In order to guarantee everyone’s safety and health, it seems that the best decision is to postpone the event to 2021. Therefore, the 57th Inner Ear Biology will still take place in Trieste, however from September 11 to September 14, 2021.
The new website: www.ieb2021.it with updated information and deadlines will be available shortly. In the meantime, please find below a list of the new important dates:
• 15th April 2021: abstract submission deadline
• 30th April 2021: abstract acceptance notification
• 31st May 2021: early registration fee & deadline for authors’ registration
• 11th September 2021: Start of Symposium “Genes, genomes and hearing: from basic research to therapy”
• 12th September 2021: Start of IEB Workshop
We apologize for any inconvenience that the rescheduling of the conference might cause. We thank you for your understanding and we truly hope that you will be able to join us next year in Trieste, for a meeting animated by an even greater spirit of participation and enthusiasm.
We hope that you and your dear ones are safe and healthy.
Prof. Paolo Gasparini, Dr. Giorgia Girotto
Department of Medical, Surgical and Health Sciences
University of Trieste
Medical Genetics Unit
Department of Advanced Diagnostics and Clinical Research
IRCCS Burlo Garofolo